Support and Friendship group
Would you like to get out once a week and connect with new friends?
Trinity Community Project and POhWER Advocacy are working together to support the set up of a group run by and for those with a mental health difficulty.
This will be held on Tuesday afternoons between 1 – 2.30pm
Why get involved?
· Mutual support and sharing in a safe environment
· Opportunity to open up and express yourself
· Choice & empowerment
· A step towards recovery without labels
· Learn coping strategies
· Increased confidence and self-esteem
· Access and participation in the group is on your terms!
Trinity Community Project
1 Beaconsfield Rd, St. Albans AL1 3RD
Cost: £3 per session to cover Tea, Coffee and biscuits.
How to book:
If you know you would like to get involved please contact Cornelie on 01727 838671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to find out more first without any obligation please call Maria Meehan on 0300 456 2370 or email@example.com
To see the full leaflet please click the link to download the PDF file - Full leaflet